Announcing TPN XPort, our enhanced international service across 27 countries
TPN is proud to announce the launch of our enhanced international service, TPN XPort, which will bring our trademark high standards to pallets which are destined for the Continent, Scandinavia and beyond.
Customers with between 1 and 10 pallets for export can now receive the same reliable delivery, customer care, and sophisticated IT as their UK deliveries.
The TPN XPort service is operated in collaboration with global logistics provider Gefco, which has pledged its expertise and extensive continental network to deliver a strong and sustainable service for international freight. TPN XPort will initially serve 27 countries, in conjunction with our standard services to the UK and Ireland.
We offer guaranteed transit times.
The Gefco partnership will complement the ongoing work and experience provided by long-term member DSV who will continue to provide services in Scandinavia.
In line with our pallet network model, TPN XPort focuses on consignments of between one and five pallets; however, we can provide prices on application for larger consignments, and for this we leverage Gefco’s formidable full-load and consolidation operations.
How does TPN XPort work?
- Customers can book XPort jobs as usual through TPN Connect.
- Freight can be tracked via TPN Connect with status updates.
- PODs will be available on TPN Connect within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any customer service issues will be dealt with directly by TPN staff.
- TPN offers full-service support, including help with consignment clearance and documentation.
- TPN XPort will deliver the same excellent service standards that our customers expect for domestic palletised freight.
Talk to your local TPN Member about international deliveries for palletised freight.
TPN – Xporting excellence.