You can open up our Membership Brochure from here or read on…
Ask any of our members and they’ll tell you that TPN is THE Pallet Network. And they’ll mean it. This is why.
1.Biggest network by Member volume. What does this mean?
- More than 80,000 pallets a week.
- No central accounts
- We help our Members – we don’t compete with them
2. Sector-leading Hub facilities.
You want details?
- Three Hubs at Minworth, Preston and Northampton.
- Our Minworth Hub is 367,500 sq ft, parking for 220 HGVs and can load/unload 40 trailers simultaneously.
- Our Northern Hub is the busiest in the sector.
3. Small delivery areas. How do we manage this?
- We already have high volumes and enough Members.
- For two years we’ve been adding Members just to shrink delivery areas. simply to shrink delivery areas.
- We now have 120+ depot locations.
- Small delivery areas make our Members’ operations more efficient and more profitable.
4. Excellent, affordable IT. What makes it different?
- It’s developed in-house
- Free to members and customers
- Award winning ePOD
- Full commercial and pallet management system with complete online pallet visibility for Members and customers.
- The best of B2C technology in the B2B marketplace.
- Our mobile application TAPP gives your customers their pallet information at their fingertips.
5. Our smart, sustainable business ethos. What’s that mean?
- We encourage Members to make sensible decisions based on profit, not volume.
- No minimum input fees.
- No practices which encourage our hauliers to ‘buy work’.
6. Room for growth. How?
- We plan ahead.
We’re strong in the head and quick on our feet.
We anticipate growth but also make our strategy about controlling it.
We go for good business, not any business.
8. We innovate. How?
- We’re the only network that’s actually evolving the pallet network model.
- We bring you new services, like TPN XL, our capacity-managed, guaranteed delivery for unusual or out of gauge freight.
8. Our unique culture. See for yourself:
- We call it #OneTeamTPN.
- Our Members talk, work, and problem solve together. It’s rather cool.
- We like each other. We listen to each other. We help each.
- More than half our Members have been with us for 10 years+.
- Check out our twitter feed, or talk to some Members. You’ll see.
9. To infinity and beyond. OK, seriously…
- TPN Ireland. It’s 23 Members strong.
- We also have links into Europe, Scandinavia and global freight forwarding.
10. Quality assurance. Prove it? OK.
- We have great KPIs. Ask our Net Dev team for the scoop.
- In 2017 we’ve attained ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- We accredit our TPN Member operations to 9001 too.
In short: we’re good. Very good. If you are too, then we’d like to talk to you.
Contact Mark Barlow, or anyone in our network development team, on 0121 313 4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPN. We are THE Pallet Network.