If you use palletised freight deliveries, then we’d recommend you talk to your local TPN Member. You can find them here.
You can download our booklet on the TPN network, why it truly is THE Pallet Network, and what we can offer your business. If you’d like a print copy, then please ask us or your local TPN Member to pop one in the post to you.
Why use TPN?
- We offer the best service for palletised freight distribution in the UK. And we prove it through our KPIs.
- We have 106 members and 127 depot locations across the UK, meaning deliveries are fast and reliable.
- Our IT system, TPN Connect, allows you to input your own jobs, print labels, and track your pallets all the way to ePOD. It gives real-time info and notifications.
- You can even track your pallets on your phone.
- All our members communicate clearly, with you, with each other and with your customers.
- All our TPN operations are ISO 9001 accredited, every year, throughout the UK.
- TPN is also accredited to ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001 – so you know you are in good hands.
- We offer a range of videos and leaflets to help you have more effective palletised freight deliveries and more satisfied customers. And your local TPN member is always on hand to help. Find your local TPN Member here.
Resources you can use
If you’d like to know more about tail-lift deliveries, please download our guide Vehicle Information and Tail Lift Deliveries. It will talk you through such issues as maximum vehicle loads, the maximum weight and dimensions of pallets to be delivered by tail-lift and the necessary safety information customers should know.
Your local TPN Member can help you properly pack and wrap your pallet to ensure safety and the protection of your goods. You can read our packaging guide here.
Check out our videos on the perfect tail-lift delivery and on our TPN operation.