Part-time Class 1 Drivers – Teesside
TPN is the UK’s leading pallet network, and TPN Teesside, based in Stockton-on-Tees, is our newest depot. We have vacancies for HGV drivers who want part-time work, or to fit their shifts flexibly around other parts of their lives. We can guarantee a minimum of 20 hours a week if that’s what you want – or discuss day or night shift patterns as fits your circumstances.
As a TPN truck driver you’ll be responsible for the safe delivery and collection of palletised goods to a variety of customers from our depot in Teesside.
The job involves:
- Delivering goods safely and securely
- Loading and unloading the vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet truck
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Confirming deliveries on an electronic device.
To be considered for this job, you’ll need the following:
- The correct category on your driving licence
- No more than six penalty points
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) showing appropriate Driver CPC training
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- To be OK with physical activity as the role requires dealing with heavy goods etc
- Fluent English to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers.
Benefits include a competitive salary and a company uniform.
If this sounds like a job for you, call Lynn Statham at TPN Minworth for more details on 0121 3134016 or, if you prefer, email her your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org