Class 1, Class 2 and 7.5-tonne HGV driver vacancies – Dagenham (RM9 6LB)
Vacancies for full-time day and night-shift positions
TPN is the UK’s leading pallet network. Our busy Dagenham depot requires truck drivers for artics, rigids and our 7.5-tonne vehicles, so if you’re qualified to drive some or all of those, and want to work for a leading logistics company, get in touch.
As a driver, you’ll be responsible for the safe delivery and collection of palletised goods to a variety of customers from our Dagenham depot.
Your working day would involve:
To be considered for this job, you’ll need the following:
- The correct category on your driving licence
- No more than six penalty points
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) showing appropriate Driver CPC training
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- To be OK with physical activity as the role requires dealing with heavy goods etc
- Fluent English to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers
Benefits include a competitive salary and a company uniform.
If this sounds like a job for you, call Lynn Statham at TPN Minworth for more details on 0121 3134016 or, if you prefer, email her your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org