You can open up our Membership Brochure from here or read on…
Ask any of our members and they’ll tell you that TPN is THE Pallet Network. And they’ll mean it. This is why.
- Biggest network by Member volume. Biggest network by Member volume. We put through more than 75,000 pallets a week in 2017 and four million in the year. And ALL that volume is from Member customers. We run no central accounts and do not compete with our Members in any way. We believe there is one other network which offers greater volume, but only because of its Hub-based accounts.
- Sector-leading Hub facilities. We have the best central Hub in the business, fit-for-purpose, carefully designed and with parking and loading space for 220 vehicles. 40 trailers load or unload simultaneously. Come and see the night operation in Minworth – the premises is designed for fast, safe service with no queuing.
- Small delivery areas. We have sufficient volume that we don’t need to over-stretch Members. While other networks have scrabbled to maintain enough good Members to cover all postcodes, we have been adding Members simply to shrink delivery areas. We now have 125 depot locations. This makes our Members’ operations more efficient and more profitable.
- Excellent, affordable IT. Our IT systems are second to none, and the EPOD system we introduced in December 2014 is award-winning.TPN Connect is available free to our Members to use throughout their businesses if they wish. TPN Connect allows your customers to input jobs directly, and follows that consignment right through to delivery and invoice. Our IT brings the best of B2C technology to the B2B marketplace. Our mobile application TAPP gives your customers their pallet information at their fingertips.
- Smart, sustainable business ethos. We encourage Members to make sensible decisions which are driven by profitability and efficiency, not volume. That’s why, unlike many networks, we’ve never had any minimum input fees. Incentivising hauliers to buy business or run inefficient loads is not in your interests, nor in that of UK haulage.
- Regional expansion. Our Northern Hub improves service times and cuts mileage for Northern members, and has been a cost-effective, well-placed investment.
- TPN XL. TPN is the only network which is innovating to make the pallet network model fit for the needs of modern logistics. TPN XL is our capacity-managed, guaranteed delivery for unusual or out of gauge freight. This offers you the most profitable service with optimised vehicles and gives your customers the expertise.
- You talk, we listen. The Hub team takes the view that TPN’s prosperity comes from ensuring our Members’ prosperity. Our Members talk and we listen. Our Network Services Team is designed to offer help and support to all Members.
- Our Hubs and Members work as a team. This may seem like a cliché but check our twitter feed, our newsletter or the comments from Members on this document. TPN is a network in the truest possible sense. We work together, to agreed high standards and look after one another’s customers as our own. That’s something you can’t fake and you can’t buy; it’s cultural.
- TPN Ireland. We’re the only network with a dedicated Irish counterpart, 23 Members strong. We also have Members who specialise in European distribution and freight forwarding for those international deliveries.
- Quality assurance. In 2017 we’ve attained ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Our 9001 quality management accreditation extends to our Members’ TPN operations when they have
successfully completed our audit.
- We deliver pallets. Not lip service. There’s a lot of boasting and squawking in the pallet sector and for years TPN kept silent, to the point where we realised people didn’t know how remarkable our network is. But the truth is: we just do the job, and we do it really well. We hit top service KPIs, we expect and demonstrate excellence and we make customers very happy. We have really low levels of loss or damage, and Members go out of their way to help one another win, retain and impress customers.
- TPN inspires loyalty. Approximately 60% of our Members have been with us for over 10 years. Our Members don’t stay because of contractual obligations. They stay because they want to, because TPN makes them money, pleases their customers and is a great network to be involved with.
TPN: We tell you it straight, we do what we say – and we do the job. We are THE Pallet Network.
Contact Ian Large, Kevin Vaughan, or anyone in our network development team, on 0121 313 4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org