IT Support Analyst
We are currently seeking a further IT Support Analyst to join our busy IT Department, with duties including;
- Providing first and second line support to TPN staff and TPN Members queries. Call logging and follow-up/escalation. Remote support for TPN Members.
- Application support for bespoke internal software
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of internal and external clients’ issues
- Active involvement in the testing and documentation of the company’s internal software applications
- Day to day support of TPN networks, servers and other infrastructure including Active Directory, SQL 2014, Exchange 365, Cisco phone system, switches, routers etc.
- Configuration and support for mobile devices used within the operation
- Support for standard Microsoft packages plus other packages in use at TPN
- AD user creation, group policy administration, printer creation, mailbox creations etc.
- Ensuring backups run successfully & tapes are rotated off-site
- Out-of-hours support & potentially on-site support if required
- Machine & server builds & hardware/software deployment
The role is based on 37.5 hours per week, worked on a weekly rotating shift pattern between the hours of 6am to 9pm Monday to Friday (6am – 2pm and 1pm – 9pm). Remote support is also required outside of these hours when working the late shift, although this is rarely required.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role, with the technical experience and customer service skills that will ensure customers and users are supported effectively.
If you have the required skills for the role and a desire to be part of the continual enhancement of our IT Department, please send your CV to email@example.com